PDA

View Full Version : Introduction-Virginia Elite Outdoors

eddiegriggs
01-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey Guys, I'm not new to the forum, but rarely post; I do a lot of post surfing and checking out whats going on. I did want to drop a note that I have just started my own guide business and wanted to give the website if some of you wanted to check it out. For those who don't know, I've worked for Teddy Carr for the past 4 or 5 years doing bass trips on the Potomac, James, Lake Gaston, & Buggs Island. Without swelling Carr's head up, I have to say I have learned from one of the best in the industry. I can tell you from personal experience, there is no one out in the business that has more morals, ethics, and integrity than Teddy Carr..... and I appreciate all he has done for me and my family. Teddy is a great guy and we will remain friends til the end.... or until he falls in the icewater while duck hunting.

Anyway, I have actually had a few you guys on trips and fished with or against some of you in tournaments throughout the years; so I just wanted to let everyone know what I had going on. I'm still doing the bass thing at the same locations, but throwing in catfishing, stripers, and some hunting. The name of the company is Virginia Elite Outdoors and the website is vaeliteoutdoors.com. Hope to see you guys on the water.

Striper - I'll be looking at becoming a forum sponsor soon.

Thanks,
Eddie Griggs
804-543-7168

Big E
01-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Good luck bro! I'm sure you will do well! Give me a hollar some time!

Eric Rowe