PDA

View Full Version : Fredericksburg Outdoor Show

Gman
02-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Anybody going to this over the weekend? CC McCotter's guys are doing some seminars. Here's a link to print $1 off coupon. Entry fee is for all three days.....

http://www.bmgevents.com/frederickburg/OutdoorShow/index.html

SLF300wby
02-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Leavin work in about hour, going straight there. Tommorrow also, to help a friend out.

skeet1
02-20-2009, 02:57 PM
two thumbs up on helping a freind

skeet1
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
I going this week end but not sure what day, probably Sunday

SLF300wby
02-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Just got back from show. Ran across a few deals. Alot a people there for the gun show. One quick thing if anyone is looking for a Taxidermist please stop by my friends at Jennys Taxadermy, she does a great job on fish deer and about anything else, and at a good price for her great quality of work. She has a few fish there to look at. Pic up one of her phamplets. If you stop by tell her you heard of her here from Stacy. Thanks Guys.

Shakeyhead
02-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Will be at the FOMNTT tent stop by and say HI.

angrywhiteboy
02-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Just got back from show. Ran across a few deals. Alot a people there for the gun show. One quick thing if anyone is looking for a Taxidermist please stop by my friends at Jennys Taxadermy, she does a great job on fish deer and about anything else, and at a good price for her great quality of work. She has a few fish there to look at. Pic up one of her phamplets. If you stop by tell her you heard of her here from Stacy. Thanks Guys.

Does she do replicas? (fish)

I'm too much into catch and release to kill a fish.

SLF300wby
02-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes she does. Thats the way I prefer also.

GambleOn5
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM
I thought it was going to be a great show when I pulled in because cars were lined up almost to sheets the economy must have hit the fishing industry hard although I did run into a great taxidermist (JENNY) a little disapointing on the tackle but the guns were everywhere.Hope everyone that went found atleast one thing they couldnt leave without and will come back next year.

Gman
02-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm on my way down there today...looking forward to it..

g3mike
02-22-2009, 02:25 PM
the lack of tackle is from most of the local shops either wont travel or are gone. warbirds has been to all and i hope people appricate terry and the effort he is putting up to have a local tackle shop. but most wont make the commetment.
mike c

Gman
02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Tackle was light. I enjoyed John Hutchins seminar on tourny tactics and Rich Newtons on breaking down water. Saw just1more at the FOM tent. Also spoke to CC Mcotter and Dave Fauntleroy. The guys from Mare marina seemed nice as well.

skeet1
02-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Found a few decent buys mostly ammo. Guns were nice but above what I can afford right now. Fishing tackle was nubs at best. Seen a couple seminars not to bad got some good pointers.