PDA

View Full Version : oct 2nd

g3mike
10-02-2009, 01:21 PM
hit the river this morning, and found fish everywhere, caught them on top, plastics and reaction baits. some were schooled, most were not, river was 63 to 65. after i checked out some spots for others, i moved closer to shore and caught 3 snakeheads, all were between 8 and 10 lbs. fileted them up when i got home. good luck to all that go out romorrow, the river was real busy with people prefishing for all the tournyies this weekend.

mike c

might have to hit anna,:Swear:,,It kills me to say that

J.Cash
10-02-2009, 04:25 PM
thanks for posting up mike...... good luck on anna if you go...

bfelts
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I fished up north on the riva today and found fish everywhere but only one area holding quality. The winds have changed for tomorrow and opened up areas for tomorrow and expect to see some good weights! if your going out of lees expect lots of company with tourneys both days.

skeet1
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
I guess I'll be seeing you at Anna Mike like you I hate saying that but I need to find fish out there and something that I will feel comfortable that they will be there next week, lol at anna

Gman
10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Maybe I'll see you on Anna tomorrow - fishing the SCM Open. I'll be in the baby blue boat

g3mike
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
nice, gman, i will be the one launching and getting out of the way, but im sure i will see you up lake somewhere.
mike c