PDA

View Full Version : briery creek

1badtacoma
01-10-2010, 09:20 PM
any good tips and what to use for baits at this lake so far i have luck on the zoom fluke, lizzards, and worms

JayT
01-11-2010, 12:42 PM
This time of year I've heard of people doing very well on jigs and silver buddies fished around tree lines near the channel edge. Not many fish but big fish are caught this time of year. Good luck if you go.

ExFishHead
01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Firetiger suspending rattlin' rogues for this time of year and early spring. Go w/ the larger green pumpkin lizards for the bigger fish. Flukes are very good and once the water warms up, I've heard that 1/4 oz. chatterbaits are effective also (black and blue color, sshhhhhh.). Don't be bashful about throwing frogs like the horny toad either, they'll eat them.

Lately, however, Dad and I have had much more success on Sandy Run only 10 minutes down the road. Hit the spawn right and you'll see a ton of fish.

Good luck & Good fishin'.

1badtacoma
01-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks guys for the tips. I'm going to try to go this weekend and I will post on here how the fishing is.

1badtacoma
01-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Fishing update briery and sandy is froze over never seen them lakes freeze over in all my years of going down there it was very disappointing