PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Supporter

DCookie1
03-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Hello folks! I have been reading the information on this forum for some time now and thought it was time to introduce myself and start taking part. Besides I am trying to get enough posts in order to participate in the double header on March 19 at Anna. My name is David, I live in Fredericksburg and I do my fishing primarily on Lake Anna and the Potomac. I am new to the tournament fishing scene, but am looking forward to doing that this year as well. There seems to be some good people involved in this forum and some great fishermen too. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you in the future. Until then, Cheers!!:Drink:

Snowblind
03-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Well I be dayum- How ya been David? Been a long time dude- glad you finally hoped on the site- alot of good people here with some great knowledge. See ya around

DCookie1
03-02-2011, 08:14 PM
It has been a long Wayne. I hope we get a chance to catch up sometime soon. Are you going to be fishing any tournaments this year? I sure am looking forward to trying my hand at it!!:Fishing:

Brian
03-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome David glad to have you as a forum supporter as well look forward to meeting you in March!

DCookie1
03-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Thanks Brian!!

dirtman
03-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Welcome David. Glad to have on here.

CCBASSN
03-03-2011, 06:17 AM
Welcome David!!!!!!!!!!!! Great bunch of folks on here. Since you are a FORUM SUPPORTER you get a 20% discount on ALL tackle purchases that you make at Anna Point Marina and a seperate discount on rods & reels. Stop by the marina and say hello sometime.

angrywhiteboy
03-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the site, David. Glad you could join us. Thank you for being a supporter, as well.