PDA

View Full Version : old and new

addictedangler
08-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I would like to thank everyone for information I have got in the past and I am willing to share some South Central Pa fishing info to those who desire hearing it. I have a question on were can I get mud minnows or other salt water bait. My in laws are in Williamsburg and I want to fish Buckroe pier and go out on the Sea Gull pier.I have spent a fair amount of time fishing fresh water in the Williamsburg area and some in the salt. I have caught minnows in some back water areas on the Outer Banks and even enjoy catching them. My net throwing ability can be poor so I usually wait until no one can see me.Any help is appreciated.

kickin bass
08-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome. Thanks for the info on the upper delaware. Cant help you with the mud minnows but feel free to PM me about saltwater fishing. We do quite a bit down on the bay and some on the ocean. Also, check out tidalfish.com (Virginia angler section) for reports and info.

addictedangler
08-05-2011, 09:04 PM
The upper Delaware is a great place to be in the outdoors. You can see small game as well as deer, black bears beaver and who knows maybe even Big Foot will show up. Hope you have a great time