The 2012 season is quickly approaching and Capital City Bassmasters (here in Richmond, VA) is looking for new members to fish with us this next year and hopefully beyond. Our club is affiliated with the BASS Federation Nation - Region 3, and performance in the club can qualify you for higher level state and national events. The annual schedule consists of eight monthly tournaments running March thru October, with an additional ‘fun’, tournament thrown in there somewhere.

We fish Saturday only tournaments on all the major bodies of water in the area including Buggs, Gaston, Anna, Potomac, Pamunkey, Chick/James, etc. Additionally, great effort is taken in our scheduling as to not interfere with other tournament trails such as Fishers of Men.

We fish a boater/non-boater format, with a monthly draw for pairings. Based on our current membership, we have room in the club for a couple new non-boaters for 2012, and boaters are certainly always welcome. Of course, the more boats we have the more non-boaters we can have.

If you are at all interested or have any questions about our club, please feel free to send a PM, post a reply or contact me via email at elunde@apva.com. Another option is my cell 804-647-4112.

All in all, we are a fairly small group of 'weekend warriors' who enjoy getting out once a month for a little fishing, and a little competition amongst friends.

I hope you'll join us for the fun...and I look forward to hearing from you - Erik