Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to post pictures

Try this Larry. http://www.tinypic.com/

It is easier than photobucket for me.

all I do is send them to my files, then click the browse and then upload to this site

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman View Post
    Is there any way to post a picture without using photobucket? Right now I have to get pictures off the card, put them on Photoessential, then go to Photobucket and pic them off of Photoessential. Quite a process. It would be nice to just copy and paste.
    When starting a thread or posting a reply (in a reply choose the go advanced option)

Type your mesaage

Scroll down and click on manage attachments

Click the browse button and locate the pic on your computer

Select the picture then click the upload button (critical step)

Then you can close that window and then hit post reply

I'm trying to post a photo. There are currently several photos in my manage attachments area. I can't upload any more due to space constraints. I can't figure out how to delete the old photos. I can drag and attach, but can't figure how to delete the old ones so I can add the new ones. Am I just being a technotard?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
    I'm trying to post a photo. There are currently several photos in my manage attachments area. I can't upload any more due to space constraints. I can't figure out how to delete the old photos. I can drag and attach, but can't figure how to delete the old ones so I can add the new ones. Am I just being a technotard?
    Click on the photo and you will see a "edit" box. Click on that and delete will be an option. Click delete then click on "save changes".
    Crank That Jank!

It will allow me to check or uncheck the box to select it, but when I click on the actual photo box it doesn't give me any options. I'm starting to feel sort of stupid.

Call me when you can. I'll try to walk you through it. Pm sent with my contact number
    Crank That Jank!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12