Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from Elkton

Default New from Elkton

Hey guys,

My name is Ryan and I'm new to this forum. I live in Elkton and love fishing the Shenandoah (been into it only for a year). I usually go between Port Republic and the town of Shenandoah. I only have a canoe and go every chance I can. I'm always looking for new areas to go. I love catchin' those smallies and the occassional largemouth.

Here's a pic taken the other day

Name:  IMAG0305 (800x478).jpg
Views: 114
Size:  407.8 KB

Good to meet yall,

Ryan

Welcome Crick07, nice pic.

Welcome Ryan, there is good many of us on here that fish the "Doah". Egypt Bend just north on 340 from you gets fished a lot, next time I am heading down and have an open seat I will PM you.

Ohhhh noes!! An Elktonite!!! Everybody stay the hell back!!! Bwahahahahaha Just kidding! Welcome and if you need a float partner on the Shenandoah I am always willing! I usually go to the ramp in the Town of Shenandoah and paddle up as far as I can go on my kayak and fish I have been to the ramp under the 211 bridge and Egypt Bend. I have wanted to do a float from point A to point B rather then just coming back to the same ramp I launched from.

Welcome to VA Outdoors.

Welcome to the site

Nice Ryan!! I grew up in Elkton and now live in McGaheysville. We can hook up sometime
    2010 VAO March Madness Overall Winner

Welcome! You will find this to be a forum full of friendship and knowledge!!

Thanks for all the welcomes! This forum seems great. It's good to see so many people close to me. Anytime yall wanna get together and go just let me know. I'm free a lot of Friday's and always Saturday and Sundays.

Hey Ryan- Im in Hburg & I spend a few days on the river too- Look for a red Old Town around the Merck Park & its probably me. Hope we have a good year for the smallies- Nice to see you on this site-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast