Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Idiot alert on the james river-would like your opinion

If your a Tx guy and a Tx guy the rules apply if your out for fun and hes a Tx guy those rules are optional.

Now being a Veteran myself with a dispability recognized by the Va I wouldn't go around spouting about my disability and what type it is to anyone because then they could take that as a threat and him having a co-angler in the boat he has someone to use as a alibi and they could easily get the po po on you for that.

I would just give them the room they are as said out for Money your out for bragging rights or fun.. you had nothing to lose they paid big bucks to get on win.
    Steve Sekula
    "Sempr"

Name:  riflenotched.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  23.3 KB

Sounds like you guys need one of these.

I say if you are truthful and they were that close, snap a picture of both of your boats and a clear picture of them and/or their boat number and take it to the tourney director. Other than that, just fish another body of water without that many boats. Also, don't forget, threatening bodily harm to others IS a crime. :Toast:

LOL Eric.....
    Steve Sekula
    "Sempr"

Eric, the brass will mess up your carpet...

try this maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post

Also, am I detecting a little "bass bag" envy on the board?
    Life has been so damn busy for me, I am envious of anyone that gets out on the water!

I don't fish a lot of tournaments but I am tired of hearing that someone fishing a tournament has a right to be rude because they are fishing for money. Just because you choose to pay an entry fee does not give you the right to fish in front of someone that did not pay. Common courtesy should prevail. I agree with those saying take a picture and show the Tx director. Hopefully it will get them DQed.
    Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminbig View Post
    I say if you are truthful and they were that close, snap a picture of both of your boats and a clear picture of them and/or their boat number and take it to the tourney director. Other than that, just fish another body of water without that many boats. Also, don't forget, threatening bodily harm to others IS a crime. :Toast:
    All good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Blueranger View Post
    I don't fish a lot of tournaments but I am tired of hearing that someone fishing a tournament has a right to be rude because they are fishing for money.
    I agree money spent doesnt give you the right to be an ass - hell look at Jayt that mother is flat broke and is still an ass - but seriously its annoying like you said Kirk

It is beyond boating courtesy...how about some common courtesy. I guess anyone in anything less than a motor boat would have been run over.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast