Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloading Gear

Default Reloading Gear

If any of you guys have any old reloading stuff laying around. Shoot me a PM let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I have alot of people into reloading looking for good deals.

I have a few hundred once used 9mm brass - not really hunting though

Default Brass

I'll get with ya about the 9mm brass, I'll see if one of the guys reloades them.

Default Reloading

Anyone have any old presses, old boxes of bullets,Reloadable or not, old boxes of rifle or shotgun shells.

I have two shotgun presses. One is an old Bear, many shotgun empties casings, some powder, shot and various things. Don't use them much anymore, since the boys are into other things and married. P.M. and we can get together about them. Hawgman

I assume your name comes from a 300 Weatherby, I have a 240 Weatherby Magnum my self.

I have never done any shotgun reloading but one of the fellas might be interested. And yes, 300 weatherby, my favorite round to shoot and to reload for. I have killed alot of deer with that round at some extreamly long ranges. I'll catch up with ya on the shotgun shell loaders. Thanks

That would be cool to shoot a deer at long ranges. My furthest deer kill was about 65-70 yrds and that was my biggest. most of mine have come within 50.
    My luck I guess even when I not hunting the thickets arround hear and head to the mountains I'll set up looking out at some 1-300 yds. shots and one will come over the ridge behind me close up. This past year I was still walking back to where I put up my climber and had 3 does come in on me and walked so close by me I could have triped one. She the only one that looked at me sniffed stomped a few times then jump out about 10 yds. looked back and walked away.
    2017 Ironman winner

SLF300wby, I know you said old reloading stuff but you do know about Widener's reloading & shotting supply, Inc. ??You can't beat there prices on most all reloading supplies.

I's it a store or web site, Widener's reloading & shooting supply, Inc. never heard of it but any info you have would be great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast