Thread: How old is your Navionics card?

Default How old is your Navionics card?

I recently purchased the Navionics Update from Green Top I tell you what its a big difference on the amount of detail that will change over 4 years. What the update is if you have a previously Navionics card SD/MSD "premium, gold, and platinum" you're eligible for a Update its a brand new card you will receive and what you do you download the lakes or rivers you want to fish and you can hold up to 2gd of memory. Its $99 and you will get a year of free software updates as well. Its a big difference I highly recommend getting it.

The Navionics Update card becomes the Navionics+ software when verified by your present card.
    It includes the Sonar Charts layer if you choose to download it when you download waters that can be inland lakes or coastal waters which are covered with the Gold version.
    After verification, you can still use your old card, but not verify another Update purchase.

I love fishing Smith Mountain Lake a lot for Striper and Bass I had an old Navionics Premium I purchased it 4 years ago and it took 4 years to make me realize how important fresh data is. Keeping up with the latest Sonar Charts and recording my on Sonar has change the way I fish in a good way I feel like I'm fishing smarter paying more attention to my Navionics Chart.Name:  shot 007 copy.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  548.2 KBName:  shot 007 copy.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  548.2 KBName:  shot 008 copy.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  563.5 KB