Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: This thread is devoted to anything Navionics related.

THfishing is offline I spend more time posting then working!

During the summer months when I fish in the lakes I found it helpful to use the Navionics Platinum card because of the 3D view and the satilite overlay feature. What I'm looking for is deep flats next to the river channel or coming out of deep water with a point close by. I'm trying to find the flattest spot using the 3D it puts it into a better perspective of fishing moving in and out of those locations. I'll scan those flats looking for fish schooled up along the bottom then come back with a spoon or drop shot. If you look toward the top right you see the red community edit that's the kind of contours I'm looking in that area. Give it a try this summer.

Check out this screen shot using the Platinum card on Lake Chesdin using the Platinum card. So I like to take my transparency put it at 2 then I go and create my depth highlight range. When I do that it shades everything between that range it blue, everything in brown is deeper everything in dark blue is shallower. Its a killer feature I like to use when I go out fishing deep on ledges and drop offs.

For those using a Navionics Platinum+ and Hot Maps Platinum don't forget that it comes preloaded with SonarChart thats the information people have sent in. To access that information make sure you turn on Fish N' Chip to gain the feature.

Planning on heading out of town? Want to know the new satellite overlay offered on the Navionics HotMaps Platinum card. You can not gain the new satellite overlay features through a update on available on a new card.
    Last edited by THfishing; 07-08-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THfishing View Post
    For those using a Navionics Platinum+ and Hot Maps Platinum don't forget that it comes preloaded with SonarChart thats the information people have sent in. To access that information make sure you turn on Fish N' Chip to gain the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by THfishing View Post
    Check out this screen shot using the Platinum card on Lake Chesdin using the Platinum card. So I like to take my transparency put it at 2 then I go and create my depth highlight range. When I do that it shades everything between that range it blue, everything in brown is deeper everything in dark blue is shallower. Its a killer feature I like to use when I go out fishing deep on ledges and drop offs.
    Wow this is pretty wild

Webinar time on learning how to catch tidal water bass. Tidal river bass can be troublesome, this webinar will make you prepare for any situation. https://navionics.zoom.us/webinar/re...c87b605f06faf5

Some whispers are coming back from Icast saying Navionics has something new they are coming out with that will be released August 1st. Hmmm what could it be? Anybody hear anything about Lowrance and Humminbird releasing a new product?

Hahah they will be releasing it here shortly. Do you know you get a year free of software update on your Navionics Card? When was the last time you updated yours?

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast