Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: This thread is devoted to anything Navionics related.

THfishing is offline I spend more time posting then working!

There is so many things you can do with these units its unbelievable. I went out to Monday and did some SonarChart Live recording on my Navionics App while I was recording I found some key areas that I have been overlooking. While doing SCL its live contours being drawn, so the closer the contours are the deeper the drop, so I'm looking for creek channels with SCL it shows me how the creek channel is laid out based on how far the contours are spaced out. Also it fixes the depth if it was inaccurate. As you can see the red means shallower water, but you can see how the channel bumps next to it. You can see how the creek channels are coming into the creek.

Thomas, is the SCL data your recording only added to your unit, or does it upload to Navionics automatically?

So you could Technically make your own private map of an area you use SCL on, unless you uploaded it to Navionics trough freshest data where they add it to sonar charts.
    </div>

The SCL data I recorded get sent to Navionics automatically once I hit Wifi. I can view the information I recorded live, but Navionics will build a stronger map for everyone who chooses to update their card. You cant view my SCL recording and seen where I have been.

It's that time again for a free Webinar presented by Green Top Sporting Goods and Navionics. Webinar will be February 20th at 8pm on Jerkbaits and A-Rigs 101. There will be some free give aways too hope y'all can join. Hi there,

https://navionics.zoom.us/webinar/re...e7dc3c8da9331e

Looking at the big picture, this time of year I hit the Navionics App hard. One thing I like to do is pick out a one creek off the main body, and break that creek down. I start at looking the main lake points near a river channel, then I look for the next stopping point further in the creek, like a second dairy point, then look for spawning grounds after that. I like to focus on a creek channel because thats the high way for fish to travels and you just got to find there stopping point. I like to find areas where the fish are coming to me not leaving me. I pick out any type of contours that are irregular, like deep water on the side of the point, or a long point. Also Ill look at areas if the fish are not active or feeding where can they be. Take a look of this screen shot and break it down, find areas you would hit starting now and leading up to the spawn and I think it will make you a better fisherman.

What lakes or rivers do you study on your Navionics App?

Here is a comparison shot between Navionics and a competitors map of Lake Okeechobee. Which one would you use and why? Or would you use both of them?

Navionics create the Navionics Foundation to support the community in which Navionics thrived from the benefits of a large technical community. It was clear that setting up offices in Hyderabad was a great idea. To show his appreciation for this opportunity, President and Founder, Giuseppe Carnevali, made a commitment to be also a Leader in Global Responsibility. Foundation President, Jackie Carnevali, worked with local agencies and employees to select a site to build the first school. Before Navionics, the school in Yellamabanda consisted of two small rooms for 150 students. Those who didn't fit, sat in the dirt under a tarp. Today our flagship school accommodates 1,000 students in 4 two-story buildings with bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a Reverse Osmosis System for potable water and a complete library. This school which once had no formal curriculum or grade structure, now has certified primary, middle and high school programs. Since 2004 we have adopted schools at Siddiquenagar, Gowdavally, Maktha and Pappireddynagar. In each we have continued our tradition of improved infrastructure with a focus on education. And we have adopted the Murathri Orphanage for girls with a goal to build them a new facility to house 100. Check out the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NavionicsFoundation/

How are you preparing your self for this massive cold front? I like to study the free Navionics App to find those key areas where the bass could pull off too. I find when a front like this happens is to stay way off the bank and make long cast trying to catch those fish that might be a suspended further out. I like a deeper Jerkbait like a Lucky Craft 100DD. Be prepare for this take a look. https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en

Navionics has 42 new reefs they have added to their data base. You can access the key areas by updating your App or card tomorrow. You can view them now on Navionics Web App. https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=e...%7BEnaupOClick image for larger version.

Name: image002.jpg
    Views: 0
    Size: 61.2 KB
    ID: 226801Click image for larger version.

Name: image002.jpg
    Views: 0
    Size: 61.2 KB
    ID: 226801

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast