Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: This thread is devoted to anything Navionics related.

If you have a Navionics App on your phone or tablet make sure to update your app every so often. You now can Course Up just tap GPS Icon 3 times.

I have had some questions in the past about the Navionics Update and how it works here is a link showing step by step what to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiB9...DhrT0j3mpDRwog

This has been one of my favorite tools to use before I have a tournament or just fishing. Google Earth and Navionics WebApp have made me a better fishermen. Before I hit the water I study Navionics looking for drops, flats, docks..ect and using Google earth I can see what it looks like checking to see what's around as far as docks and shoreline obstruction. It will maximize your time on the water knowing where to go and not riding around lost. This is how I study a body of water before I go fishing. Whats your favorite way to study lake before you go fishing? Name:  Screen Shot Nav & google.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  392.5 KB

This is one of my most favorite tools to use fishing a lake with many of docks but not all docks will have fish on them. I like to use my Navionics App and break down a creek or a pocket looking for certain dock features. Many of the times I have found fish like to relate to docks with big platform close to the back it produce more shade than a dock with a long walk way going out to the dock. I will look on my App before I go and see the docks in pockets and creeks that have that exact feature. You can get all the docks on your Navionics card when you update it as well. So before you go fishing somewhere that has many of docks give this a shot. Name:  photo (9).jpg
Views: 227
Size:  332.3 KB

Hey Basslife92,
    You should hook up with Thomas at Greentop, he is the only person that knows what you know about Navionics.
    Tell him I am still looking for a card for my Simrad.

think Basslife is Thomas...
    I'm about to play my Ace

Hahah you and Anthony figured this out pretty quick. That Simrad has the MSD card holder so you could do the Navionics + thats 179.99 thats one option. You dont have any older Navionics Premium cards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hemby View Post
    Hey Basslife92,
    You should hook up with Thomas at Greentop, he is the only person that knows what you know about Navionics.
    Tell him I am still looking for a card for my Simrad.

I have the SD Gold, probably will sell it and get a card that fits into my Rad.
    Just messing with you in the earlier post. I was going to say you were gay or something like that but Jeanne would not let me. If you have any time during the week in the upcoming weeks bring a card and lets get out.

Hahah thanks for having my back Jeanne. Well if you have SD Gold you can get the Navionics Update which Gtop got them for $99. Okay that sounds good October is pretty much free for me.

Navionics SonarCharts can keep you safe on certain bodies of water where there is not much data on. If you have ever been on the Pamunkey River it can get a little tricky to run, with Navionics SonarCharts it will give you the freshest data out there so update your App, Navionics +, Update, and Platinum card to make sure you're staying safe on the river. On the left side is Navionics Nautical Charts it comes standard with all of Navionics Cards on the right is SonarCharts a more detailed chart of the river.Name:  Image-1 (19).jpg
Views: 190
Size:  353.2 KB

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast