Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast

Thread: This thread is devoted to anything Navionics related.

Here is a great comparison shot between Navionics and their competitor charts of lake Mille Lacs. Fishing up north for Smallmouth contours play a huge factor in catching fish. Finding the right depth mixed with the right structure is the key to success. Having the ability to view Navionics SonarCharts with 1ft contours can help you put more fish in the boat. If you were on Mille Lacs what chart would you use and why? Name:  IMG_0178.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  352.2 KB

wow, a lot more detail, I would certainly be focused on those steep drops

I know right! Its crazy you can basically practice from home using the Navionics web app.

Check out the new information you gain in Herring Creek on the James River. I spent a couple hours in there fishing and recording sonar a couple months month ago, now there is contours in the creek. Have you updated your Navionics card to gain this information?

Also I have reached my max quote for uploading pictures, I use to use Photobucket but they got hacked is there another website I can use?

Photobucket did not get hacked, they are holding your pictures hostage for a ransom payment to continue having them available for posting.
    No more freebee hosting for sharing.

I deleted all of mine from that site and now use postimg.org

Thanks Wayne. For those that have a Lowrance HDS Gen3 and want to know how to sync your Ipad to your unit. Watch this video it explains how. https://youtu.be/RUQwD7dZ5xg

Do you want to know when the next Navionics Webinar will be? Check out this link with the webinar schedule you might find a topic you don't want to miss. https://www.navionics.com/usa/blog/p...inar-schedule/

Just an FYI for you Raymarine Axiom users out there.

There is a new version of Lighthouse out (Version 3.2) that has many enhanced features and improves use of Navionics charts as well.

Lighthouse 3.2 enhancements include:

Navionics Dock-to-Dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live, and advanced charting options

C-MAP Chart support including Easy Routing, Active Captain, high-resolution bathymetry and sport fishing data

1-touch “Autoroute to Here” navigation with both C-MAP and Navionics charts

Wireless HD Display streaming to external monitors and HDTVs using Miracast HDMI over Wi-Fi

Remote control of both Fusion and Rockford Fosgate entertainment system using NMEA2000

Expanded waypoint viewing options, color palettes, and transducer calibration options in RealVision 3D sonar

Expanded support for upgrades of attached network devices and accessories

Hope this helps for you Raymarine folks out there.

Did you know you can share your Navionics waypoints with your friends? You can mark a waypoint and send it to a friend throught facebook or and emial. Once you receive the email it will pull the waypoint up on Navionics web app. Pretty cool feature to use.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast