Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728 LastLast

Thread: This thread is devoted to anything Navionics related.

THfishing is offline I spend more time posting then working!

We have a BIG webinar coming up! On March 30th @ 8PM, join Edwin Evers as he explains how to use SonarChart™ Live to catch more fish! https://navionics.zoom.us/webinar/re...34be5db4a05ad8

Another great webinar is happening Monday night April 3rd at 8pm. I will be covering all the basic function on your Lowrance HDS unit. You don't want to miss this. https://navionics.zoom.us/webinar/re...46f627e8486654

Now is the time to get the best card on the market. Navionics Platinums cards are on sale for the month of April. $30 off Platinum + and HotMaps Platinum can we say hello to satellite overlay and 3D view of contours.

Do you have the Navionics App? Have you noticed you can only mark up to 200 waypoints using the App? Did you know that has now change to 1000 waypoints? The possibilities are endless now. Before I go fishing I mark all the new spots I want to check once Im on the water. I will actually create two different patterns using the waypoints. Ill create a deeper pattern marking deep points, humps .... Then Ill have a shallow water game plan marking shallow pockets, docks, small secondary points.... I have found this method to be very helpful when practicing for tournaments or just out there fun fishing.

Finding a certain drop or ditch in shallow grass situations typically holds fish. The screen shot is from the Big O comparing Navionics competitors cards to a Navionics card.You can see how Navionics has better contours out in front of the island showing subtle changes in the bottom. If you had to pick one card to use what would be the on the left or right?

Out with the old in with the new. I took a screen shot comparison between a 5 year old Navionics Premium to my new Navionics Update card. Contours might not have changed but there might be contours that haven't been discovered yet. The Premium card was lacking the latest info like new docks that have been built, humps and drop offs. With the new Update card it covers all the latest information, plus I can go anywhere in the U.S. and Canada and get information compared to the my old Premium its only limited to the East. If you running an old Premium card and want to switch to the Update card let me know I can walk you through the process.

Lowrance HDS Gen 3 and Carbon guys its finally here! If you have an active subscription on your Navionics App and Phone you can now share and update your maps from your phone. So that means all the waypoints you have put down on your phone is now on your chartplotter. Just update your app and your Lowrance HDS unit prior to doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by THfishing View Post
    Lowrance HDS Gen 3 and Carbon guys its finally here! If you have an active subscription on your Navionics App and Phone you can now share and update your maps from your phone. So that means all the waypoints you have put down on your phone is now on your chartplotter. Just update your app and your Lowrance HDS unit prior to doing it.
    I see your Photobucket hosted images are being held hostage for a ransom before you can have them displayed again.
    The ransom is $400 annually.

BTW, Flickr and Tinypic are Photobucket also. A couple of us on another website are doing some researching for another host.

Well thats not good. Im not paying $400 to get my pictures back. Let me know when you find another host please.

For those that have Lowrance HDS Gen 3 and Gen 3 Carbons have you heard what you can do if you have a valid subscription Navionics card and App?Update your chart on the app. Close app. Connect to wifi on plotter. Open the app. Chart will automatically update and turn white. Waypoints will also transfer back and forth up to 1000. To access them on the plotter, need to go to setting, files/folders, look in Navionics folder. Go into waypoints, then import to hard drive.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728 LastLast