This is one of my favorite pages I like to run using my Lowrance HDS Touch with my Navionics Update Card I have found it to be so helpful when I'm fishing in the summer, fall, and winter months when the fish are out in deeper water. The reason I have Chart + Chart + Sonar is because I like to run on one screen a Safety Depth of 18 feet to see the points, humps, and drop off at the 18ft mark. On the other Chart I like to run a Depth Highlight Range I will customize that according to the time of year, condition, and how deep the fish are. The Depth Highlight Range will be displayed in white between the depth min and max you have chosen and then I can follow the white using my Sonar to find fish and bait. The reason I run those two feature in two separate Charts because you can't run both feature in the same screen because your telling the unit to do 2 different things. Unfortunately for just the regular Lowrance HDS Unit you can't run a Char+Chart+Sonar but you can still run the Chart+Chart. Give it a try next time you're out on the water. Name:  shot 38 copy.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  573.5 KB