Thread: Hello from Bumpass

Default Hello from Bumpass

I've been registered since 2011. Just wanted to finally introduce myself and say that I look forward to learning a lot.

Edited to say that I am a willing fishing buddy for those close to LKA. Would love to figure out how in the heck to fish this lake properly.

Bumpass. You ever fish Lake Orange?
    Thank God For Rednecks

welcome aboard!

Welcome. We fish Lake Anna quite a bit. Lots of great reports in the archives.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

Welcome to Va Outdoors mutedblade
    Crank That Jank!

Pokerface: I do fish at Lake Orange. My brother and I go frequently and the last time we went caught a bunch of yellow perch right where the jons are locked down. Rather fun as he's never caught them before. Turned them all loose so they can get bigger and repopulate. I have a plan for trying to get onto the walleye in there this spring.

Thank you to everyone else for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone here and maybe sharing some of the little that I know.

welcome to the site, we also caught a few yellow perch last time out at lake Orange..first time we had ever caught them also..maybe their population is increasing there.
    I'm about to play my Ace

It won't be long before they get fished out there. Too many geniuses can't figure out that you need to let them go for a few years to have a healthy population. I think that's part of the problem with the crappie in that lake. It would be a great little lake if the pressure wasn't so bad.