Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Freakin Ball

Default Aaron Freakin Ball

Yes it seems like he spends more time on Facebook instead of fishing. Yes he forgets to carry a scale - though I think we might have cured him of that now. Yes he takes a lot of crap from almost everyone here. Yes he is a Penn State alumni...

Yes its a lot to have to stomach from him...

But we give you crap Aaron because we like you! And a lot of guys here are jealous for the amount of time on water you get, and yes you have caught more quality fish lately than we expected you too given your Facebook time. But you and your bud Tony have been putting the pieces together and catching some solid fish. Keep it up, and shrug off all the teasing cause you are catching better fish than a lot of people!

Hear Hear!!
    Crank That Jank!

Let me tell you something. (Aaron, don't let your head swell...lol) I've been his normal tourney partner for 3 years now. This dude has more passion for bass fishing than most anyone I've met! He's also VERY good and putting together the details. He has taught me a ton of stuff over the close to 30 tourneys we've fished together. One thing about him that amazes me is his ability to read an area. What I mean is, he can read a map (navionics) like noone I've seen. He is able to pair that with what he sees on a fishfinder and put it together. We've slowly been honing our skills as a team and his hard work has been a major factor in making this happen. He takes plenty of ribbing from the guys in our club too but he's a good sport about it. A lot of the guys don't give him his fair do either. That's okay though, because this year we will be holding the first place plaque in a pretty competitive group of guys. I cannot wait till the Anna Cup so we can test our skills against the elite of Lake Anna. Last thing, he doesn't really throw a senko that often and I give him crap when he does but he can take that spinny rod and put that thing in some incredible places....and catch fish!

Nice thread. Aaron's a good stick and a great dood, too. Good to see him recognized.
    Jr.

Refreshing to see some props instead of accusations of cheating. I've been tourney fishing since the early 80s and it always seems like when somebody gets hot the cheating rumors start. Glad there is enough integrity here to not see that.

Well, I guess he's okay. What I'm most happy with is that he's taken over my mantle as the VAO punching bag.

Seriously though, great fish recently and it only happens with solid study and TOW.

Keep it up.
    Wishin' I was fishin'...
    www.lds.org

Your on a roll with the quality fish Aaron... keep it up man! Soon we will need to see some quality deer!
    Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

Them senkos catchem..... Hahahaha The dood swims after jigs. He is ate up with fishing. I am just jealous of his TOW
    </div>

just stay off my freaking dock Aaron.....nuff said LOL
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast