Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Patterns?

Default Fall Patterns?

Hey fellas,

According to my sources, it looks like the upper lake temps in the am are around 68 degrees. Does that sound right?

Have the bait started stacking hard up past Hunter's yet? Gonna hit the lake tomorrow and just wanted to get in my head if we were fishing late summer patterns or fall patterns. Been a pretty hot October.............

Ended up answering my own question on friday, thanks for all the help! 166 views and no replies? Yea I think I remember why I stopped coming on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete D. View Post
    Ended up answering my own question on friday, thanks for all the help! 166 views and no replies? Yea I think I remember why I stopped coming on here.
    If I had been out, I would have answered. You asked right before the Anglers Appreciation Tx where they expected 150 boats. Not much sharing going on before something like that
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    If I had been out, I would have answered. You asked right before the Anglers Appreciation Tx where they expected 150 boats. Not much sharing going on before something like that
    That wasn't you I saw up in Terry's fishing a dock on the right last Sunday?
    Crank That Jank!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
    That wasn't you I saw up in Terry's fishing a dock on the right last Sunday?
    I am not going to bother explaining, you will just get all sensitive on me again. If I had been able to answer his question, I would have.
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

How did you do Pete?
    I'm about to play my Ace

Aaron, it was a slooooowwwwww day man!! They turned on in the evening for about an hour and a half. We were pulling big giz on boards (6-8"ers), floats and frees and had some good hits. Just nothing big enough to take the bait home.

Squire, you are a solid contributor on here. No feels toward you brother! I just think it's funny how many info leaches there are on here. I fish for fun and work for my money, so I'm glad that I don't have to hoard my info like the last cigarette at a prison basketball court.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete D. View Post
    Aaron, it was a slooooowwwwww day man!! They turned on in the evening for about an hour and a half. We were pulling big giz on boards (6-8"ers), floats and frees and had some good hits. Just nothing big enough to take the bait home.

Squire, you are a solid contributor on here. No feels toward you brother! I just think it's funny how many info leaches there are on here. I fish for fun and work for my money, so I'm glad that I don't have to hoard my info like the last cigarette at a prison basketball court.
    LOL!!!!
    I'm about to play my Ace

I'd had answered if I had any real info for you. Your question was kinda direct. Uptake temps in a.m.? Hadn't been up there in a.m. But once weeks back. With that, I obviously couldn't tell you anymore than what you've heard about bait up there. Now if you'd asked about the splits down to sturgeons I could've let you know what I've seen.
    Like bait in contrary hasn't move all the way back, but have seen some large pods with small striper ripping threw them.
    Love how people rip at people because they don't get what they want. If you fish lake enough water temps all you need to know for a good start.
    2017 Ironman winner

I viewed it to see if there was going to be a robust discussion of fall patterns in general. After fishing Claytor two weeks ago, it felt to me that the lake was more like a mid September day than October. I suppose the fall patterns will be heating up now or very soon. I have no experience with this lake; however.
    Thank God For Rednecks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast