Thread: Veterns Day Tx.

Default Veterns Day Tx.

The Veterans tournament has turned into annual event for myself and my grandson Josh. Thank you Larry, and to your wonderful family. First class event my friend! Thanks for all the food too. I needed some good eats after a cold day like that one.
    I havenít been able to catch a bass lately, let alone a limit, so my grandson and I worked the birds all day and had a ball. Caught 30 or 40 striper averaging between 8 and 14 inches or so, with a few keepers mixed in. Caught just as many jumbo white perch as well.
    I apologize to everyone for not staying longer and congratulating the winners...but I was getting borderline hypothermic and really needed to get to some heat. At 64 years old, Iím just not as tough as I once was I guess, lol.
    Congratulations to everyone who fished, and also who cashed a check...and thank all of you for what you do! Youíre the best friends a guy could have.

God bless and see you on the water.
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Overall Winner
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Big Striper

Good seeing you at the event Jim!
    Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

Your the man Jim, no disrespect taken. Your one tough dude at anytime. Good seeing you hope to see you again soon
    2017 Ironman winner