Thread: 4-25 lka

Default 4-25 lka

Well, not so easy today. Tough finding the fish. All the stripers were very scattered when I could mark a few. Caught 3, but all were throwbacks. This fella was about the same size as the lure I was throwing .

Big surprise was an almost 12" white perch (flopped off the ruler as I took the pic (was 11.75").
    Last edited by curly; 04-25-2018 at 05:47 PM.

The Rebel lure in your picture is a terrific lure for Stripers.

It is one of my favorite Striper lures at Smith Mountain Lake, only there, we use the ones with "black" or "blue backs", and we use the "Fast Trax" model.

I couldn't see the lip of the lure in your picture, so not exactly sure of the model your using.

If you have any in the blue or black color, you might want to give them a try at Anna.

Cheers.....

They are deep diving Rebel broken-backs. Rebel does not make them anymore, but I have at least 70-80 in every color imaginable. Here is a pic of one of my 4 boxes of them.

Right now they seem to like white/pink and anything with some silver in it. Caught one last week on a bright orange one.