Thread: Looking for dual cable helm

Default Looking for dual cable helm

Iím hopeing somebody has one of theses laying around or knows somebody who does. Iím looking for an old The Rack dual cable helm. Long story short I have a boat in a transition year and never even though it wouldnít have ďthe rackĒ it actually had the really old version of it. Sadly I didnít notice until I had new cables ran and they wouldnít match up. Iím stuck with the cables so I have been hunting for an old helm to pick up. Other wise I will have to shell out for a whole new system and pull the motor and begin all over again.
    I have called dockside, Edís and mare and they donít have any sitting around. As well as hours hunting online.

I did find one on some no name sight but I have a feeling they just stole my money and sold my card info so Iím not hopeful it will ever show up

Any leads would be great.

you might try Budget Boats in Chesepeake they have a ton of old parts on the shelf and are very reasonable.

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

I did try them. Sadly his response was ďI have a pile of helms you can come take a look at but I donít know whatís in thereĒ itís over an hour drove down there so I didnít want to make the trip. But on the other hand I did come across a steal of a deal on a new nfb dual cable kit on eBay. Under 300 for everything so I caved and bought that. So I now have two 13 ft cables I will be looking to sell. Maybe recoup some money for them