Thread: My 31 Plot

Default My 31 Plot

Is filling in nicely. 50/50 barley and winter wheat. How the rest of you master baiters doing?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cool deal. I have a mix in my plots. I'll have to get some pics of them later. Have oats, winter peas, radish and turnips in the 2 main plots. Turnips and oats in a small plot in the back.
    Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

LMAO! Nice, Charlie. How's the back?

About as good as it's going to get I guess. It's not perfect, but it's better off than it was pre-surgery. So, if I don't get any better from where I am, I'm already playing on house money. How's the hand? Be time to go dawdle a float here in about three weeks.

Mother nature does my planting. Have no land to call my own to plant on. But going out finding food sources and strategically through trial in error finding best ways to gain advantage over quarry is what I consider true hunting. I have literally spent a couple hunting seasons in a area working on making a productive stand.
    I don't hate or disprove of how y'all work it, to each there own. You all put a lot of work in it and reap it's benefits. Not envious of having the ability maybe when I'm old and it's hard to get out in the woods and drag it wood be great. Know father inlay enjoyed it when he wasn't able to get out but still hunted in his plots and was able to get his harvest with the tractor to bring it in. Yes a couple times one went out to where he couldn't get to it and called me to help retrieve.
    2017 Ironman winner

I don't even deer hunt much anymore. I just keep my herd in good shape in case I ever need to. I shoot the occasional doe cause I like the meat but I'm not much of a deer hunter these days.

Hand is good - thanks. About 100% on range of motion. Still have some strength building to do. Best part: it doesn't hurt any more. No pain = good pain.

Good news on the back. Never a fun thing to go thru. We need to link up soon.