Thread: NOTE from Teddy Carr @ Outdoor Action

Default NOTE from Teddy Carr @ Outdoor Action

Thought I would pass this email along from my good friend Teddy Carr.

Need your help right away!
    There is a bill in the Virginia Assembly that will severely impact our positioning of our duck blinds if approved. I would like for you to please contact your delegate in the Virginia General Assembly and voice your opposition to the bill. I would also like for you to flood Delegate Margret Ransone office with opposition phone calls. She is the one carrying the bill on the house side and I know her heart is not in it, so your calls to her would be very helpful. Thank you guys in advance and for those of you that hunted with us this past year thank you again for hunting with us!

Delegate Margaret Ransone
    Office number 804-698-1099
    Email DelMRansone@house.virginia.gov

Kind regards,
    Teddy Carr
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

....and an update just now....
    I apologize for not being more specific about the legislation yesterday I was juggling 10 balls at once. The bill in question started in the house as HB 2658 we were able to get that tabled. However the senate past their own version and its SB 1725 and it will coming over to the house hopefully to the same committee that tabled it. This bill would require that we move our non riparian blinds 150 yards off shore therefore costing us thousands of dollars to move them and in some cases loosing them all together and limiting their effectiveness for hunting. So you can see as one of our customers this directly affects you as well. Delegate Ransone due to pressure from her counter part in the senate Richard Stuart the source of this crap plans to speak on behalf of the bill when it comes to the house side. She didn’t even show up to speak to the committee the first time and we know she doesn’t have her heart in this thing. She also ran for election as a Pro hunter candidate. Thus this is where we want to apply pressure. But also please voice your opinion to your own delegate. Thank you again so much for your support these many years.

Delegate Margaret Ransone
    Office number 804-698-1099
    Email DelMRansone@house.virginia.gov
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."