Thread: Navionics Gold

Default Navionics Gold

I have a humminbird 787ci with internal GPS. Works great and was thinking about buying the navionics gold software for the Va. coast line and for inshore lakes which does includes lake anna. Does anyone have any experience with this software? Is it worth the money? I have already checked the depthfinder and it is compatible with Navs gold software.
    StriperKing

I have used the navionics gold chips in the Raymarine C series offshore and in the bay. Based on that my recommendation is that they are excellent quality and detail. But it has to fit what you are looking to do with it. I have not used them on a lake.

Default Best $150 you could spend for your electronics

The Navionics chips are great... you won't be dissapointed

thanks for the info fellas. I think I will go ahead and get it, especially for the coast line and bay.
    StriperKing

let me know when you are going to buy - dealer cost if your interested. I just need the chart number to give you the price

Thank you, yes I would be insterested in getting it through you if we can get it at dealer costs. I will let you know, but should be within the next 2 weeks, maybe not that long.
    StriperKing

No problem, just reach out and I will make a call to the distributor for you.