Thread: Dove Hunting(Looking for some Info.)

Default Dove Hunting(Looking for some Info.)

Hey fellas, does anyone know of anyone who has cut corn or wheat fields that will allow dove hunting. Maybe possibley If I could lease a field for Sat. and Monday for myself and a few guys with there kid to shoot some doves. Looking for something in the Piedmont region, or from the Northern Neck area over to Page County area. Closer the better but can't be pickey, I am located in Orange County.

The current Woods and Waters Magazine has several dove shoots around the area, but they usually are crowded and fairly expensive.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

There is farm on rt.15 heading to culpeper(from orange) on the right, the owner used to charge 5.00 a day per person but that was some years ago. If I remember right, its just passed the robinson River bridge

Those hunts in Woods And Water are packed always, and Wayne I appreciate the info. Yea that farm doesn't let hunting anymore that. I am going to keep riding around in the evenings asking farmers. Hopefully I'll get lucky. I have never run into this problem for dove hunting. But there less and less farms everyday.