Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowrance 520c not working...

Of the five Lowrance units I have had on three boats over the last 14 years, I have had problems with all but one of them. Now, before we get into bashing Lowrance and their products, I do believe that as sophistocated and high tech as these things have evolved into, there is going to be stuff that goes wrong with them. I know that you expect that the money you lay out for these things goes to buy a quality product, BUT. Anyway, I have NEVER had Lowrance turn down fixing or (almost always) replacing a bad unit with a like unit or upgrading to a newer one for free while under warranty. Two times, they never questioned the warranty date and just replaced the unit. I deal with Linda Colt at Lowrance exclusively and she WILL treat you right. Here is her information. I would keep it handy.
    Linda Colt
    Customer Service Department

12000 East Skelly Drive

Tulsa, Ok 74128

1-800-324-1356 #8747

Direct line 918-438-8747

Fax 918-234-1745

Email: linda.colt@navico.com
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

Dirtman this is some great info. Wish I had it a few years back, cause I have had Lowrance not fix two of my units under warranty, that were still under warranty. They would say that I caused the problem????? One unit started having problems after it was used one day during a rain storm. So much for being waterproof. I have yet to figure that one out. I just figure it is like the automobile industry they all build there share of JUNK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12