Thread: Official VAO Silver Buddy Contest - Running Now

Default Official VAO Silver Buddy Contest - Running Now

OK So I bought a bunch of silver buddies from Andy (aka Stratos something or other) and I figured I would do a contest and the winner can talk with Andy about which ines they would like and he will mail them to you. Sounds like a deal right - well you need to put your thinking cap on for this one.

Runs from 12-22-09 thru 12-24-09 - I will pick a winner on Christmas Day and post up.

Here's how it works.

1. This is a word scramble using major fishing brands found in the Bass Pro Catalog/Website - you need to descramble the words and email your answers to me at brian@va-outdoors.com or send them in a PM.

2. Once I get your right answers (might take some of you several times) or as many as you can come up with - I will email you back with a number.

I WILL TAKE THE PEOPLE THAT EITHER HAVE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS OR THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST NUMBER OF RIGHT ANSWERS - its not easy thats why you have 3 days.

3. We will take all the right emails and throw those in to the contest - a winner will be selected from that group.

4. You must spell them correctly and if you have one wrong - I am not going to tell you which one.

EXAMPLE: APLRAA = Rapala

Pull out your Bass Pro Catalog/Website Now!!

YOU MUST SEND YOUR ANSWERS IN AN EMAIL OR PM - my email is brian@va-outdoors.com

Here are the words:
    1. CELWRNAO
    2. BRXLIACU
    3. PSKREOP
    4. OHSMNIA
    5. OYHBAO
    6. RGWNNBIO
    7. EPRGILER
    8. YAAOOMMT
    9. LBTARIHCEU
    Last edited by Brian; 12-22-2009 at 10:10 AM.

As of now I have 4 complete sets of answers - so 4 in the running for the silver buddies

And a ton of partial responses - but still plenty of time so keep working on it

6 people now have all the right answers - guess I didnt make it tough for some of you

12 people in the running - click here to see what your choices are - you get 6 silver buddies!!!

http://va-outdoors.com/showthread.ph...made-3643.html

The winner is #11 bill1wts

Congrats - sorry we were a little late in announcing the winner.