Thread: FFC and racing!!!

Default FFC and racing!!!

THE FFC WOULD LOVE TO THANK OUR GREAT FRIENDS AT OLD DOMINION SPEEDWAY FOR THEIR GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO OUR 1ST PLACE WINNERS! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE GREAT LIST OF EVENTS COMING IN THE 2010 SEASON AT WWW.OLDDOMINIONSSPEADWAY.COM IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO SPEND A NITE AT A RACE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING! OLD DOMINION IS GIVING OUR 1ST PLACE WINNERS, IN REGULAR EVENTS, A FREE ADMISSION TO AN EVENT OF THEIR CHOICE!

Check out the FFC at www.fredericksburgfishingclub.com. This season is shaping up to be one of the funnest years in a long time for the members off FFC and we still have more suprises coming shortly!

That is pretty cool man! ODS is a fun place great entertainment from the racing all the way to the pit fights...lol
    2010 VAO March Madness Big Bass

JERKIN JIMMY

Photobucket

JJ,
    it is awsome entertianment and out side the of the normal movies or bowling etc. i feel bad that i put in the wrong link for them. it is www.olddominionspeedway.com. Check out a great night out, it is action packed!
    rgs
    b

I am sure its pretty close in terms of the action at our local track - Southside Speedway - thats kinda cool that you got them "hooked" in

striper is a comedian... "hooked" lol

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire