Thread: Contest: More Silver Buddies by Andy

Default Contest: More Silver Buddies by Andy

So to continue to support our local tackle guys and since we all have cabin fever I will be doing another contest for 8 - thats right 8 buddies from Andy - winner gets to select colors and sizes from Andy.

Details coming this weekend but it will span multiple days but just stay posted.

OK so here is how this one will work. Since we are all going to be stuck in the house because fo the weather its time to fire up the internet. I am going to post up various pics of soft plastics and stick baits - its up to you to tell me what the colors are. All of the baits can be found on Cabelas website -> www.cabelas.com

For example

You would have to tell me this color is watermelon seed

I am not going to tell you what the bait is or who makes it. The winners will be tossed in to a hat and a winner will be selected. Winner then gets in touch with Andy and places your order for 8 buddies of your choice courtesy or VA Outdoors with the help of Andy!

Baits will go up sometime tonight and you will have until Tuesday at 8PM to submit your answers.

Everyone is welcome to participate in this contest

Awwwww i cant choose again. Darn!!

Here we go - these could be anywhere on the website - clearence or full price - just tell me the color as stated on the Cabela's website

Congrats to Wayne Snow the winner of the buddies - Wayne get in touch with Andy!