Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowrance Structure Scan Pics

Default Lowrance Structure Scan Pics

Well i have been learning how to work the unit and thought that i would share some of the images. I would like to put the video up but Lowrance is still getting the bugs out of the software that allows you to run the file on your CPU. So the pictures here will have to do and should give you an idea of what you see when you have one of these. I will say that the pictures don't do it justice but do give a fairly good idea.
    Structure on the Down Image:

The same structure on the regular sonar:

I will try and get some more of different types and post those as well.
    This is on Anna i was asked not to tell where since someone here just might have placed it./tu/

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

Is that a downscan pic? Be interesting to do a side by side comparison with a HB unit.
    2010 VAO Fling Before Spring Overall Winner

2010 LAPR/VAO 150 Series Champion
    Walmart BFL All-American Qualifier

Very cool Rick.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

Mark i would like to do that as well. if you have one we can meet on the lake and do that. Let me know when we can find something that neither of us know since i have been told that it is cheating LOL.

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

I do have one and would love to do the comparison. I've heard through this board that the difference is very noticable. Lets give it a shot next time we are out there.
    2010 VAO Fling Before Spring Overall Winner

2010 LAPR/VAO 150 Series Champion
    Walmart BFL All-American Qualifier

Default Is that a Berkley Fish Hab Structure???? Looks just like them...

Damn that's a nice underwater picture of a Berkley fish hab set up if that's what it is? When I dumped those structures out back in 2001/02 (cannot remember when) in various places, we tied those things up 2 high, in a triangle shape, (2 on the bottom and 1 centered on top). We put some in vertical and some in horizontal. You can plainly see the vertical one on the bottom w/ the top one horizontal. I'll bet you money if you did a side scan that you would see 3 total squares. I forget which one attracts which but if memory serves me correctly, having the slats of the fish had vertical brought in and held the perch, crappie, and baitfish, while having the slats horizontal attracted the bass and catfish. We played around w/ different set ups to see which ones worked the best but I never did any of the scuba diving, Odenkirk and the Fish.bio. did the diving. On one dive, Odenkirk said he saw what he estimated to be a 10-11lb. bass sitting inside of the structures.

That's cool. Dad, you should get one of these......

Very nice, Rick. I hope to be adding one this summer.
    Jr.

nice rick.
    VA Outdoors Tournament Director

good deal rick keep up good work so you can teach me..lol

Lee i wish i would have had it recording the first time i went over it. I saw basically what you are explaining. It was very clear to see that time but i couldn't hit it exactly the same and really didn't want to spend a ton of time on that. It is amazing the clarity of the LSS i found some of the berkley pipe balls as well you could count the pipes in that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast