Thread: software updates now avaliable

Default software updates now avaliable

New software is available on the humminbird web site for the following model units:
    858c, 898c Si, 958c and 998c Si units (for both the standard and NVB versions). This software changes/adds:
    4/5/2010 12:00:00 AM - v4.880 Adds AIS Accessory functionality Adds Platinum+ 3D features Adds Video Out support Improves Chart rendering speed Improves Start-up/Shutdown speed. Includes general bug fixes and system improvements.

mike c

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Mike,

I just purchased and am having installed a 1197 SI NVB. I won't even get the boat until somewhere around July 10th (the anticipation is KILLING me...) I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the unit and have found: http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/ A forum website devoted to all Humminbird units. Their engineers are even on the site. A wealth of knowledge and great insite into the value of upgrades. Check it out...

Rob

Nice guys, thanks....will download asap....

BTW, sideimaging in the grass is da bomb.....it shows you the clumps and lanes for you senko masters
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.