Thread: Wed. night results 5/19/10

Default Wed. night results 5/19/10

Here is a rough of the results guys didnt write them down but they are pretty close.We had 19 boats show up and a nice evening to fish the water seems not to be stable yet but maybe by the VA Outdoors Tourney it will be different.See you guys there!
    1st:Sean Stepp/Jacob Powrosnik 16 and change
    2nd:Lenny Baird/Martin Faulhaber 13.45
    3rd:Richard/Lee 13.12
    4th not sure will post when I get the results
    Big Fish Tom Purks/Jeremy 5.69
    Lenny

Nice to see a FLW guy fishing this event.....
    Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250

Yeah it was pretty neat he was up him and Sean were leaving for Arkansas and figured they would try there luck he said it took him until the last min. to pick up his 5th fish we had a limit in 15 mins. but never got another bite until 8ish and picked up two shorties!Not many limits last night I think only 3 the guy with big fish only had that 1 the guys who were 3rd culled out there 5th fish a few times and it cost them big time they may have won it if not.When are you coming out?
    Lenny

soon - work slows down a little after the kids are out of school - mostly stuck fighting the weekend mobs - although fished the warbirds tue night missed all the fish that hit my TW - JJ caught a nice 4lber - 18+ won..
    Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250

Congrats on the second place finish Lenny. Amazes me that you guys can catch 13 lbs in only 3 hrs when it takes me all day to catch 10 lbs. hahaha...see ya Sunday.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."

Thanks Dirt You and Dirt Jr need to come out and play a few nights!What amazes me is I can catch more in 3 1/2 than I can all day in the same spots with the same baits I really think it could have been alot better maybe better than Tuesday nights 18 lbs if not for the wind getting up we banged em pretty quick until the wind got up it was blowing North East on the main river so we came back to Aquia and it was blowing dead west straight out of the creek had us all baffled but I took some advise from G3Mike and wore a long skirt so the wind didnt bother me nowhere near as bad as it did the fish!
    Lenny