Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortrex or Terrova?

Have a 80lb Terrova with co-pilot, used many others would not use any other. may upgrade to i-pilot, but keep the Terrova.

I fish live bait often and throw a net, very hard to get that job done when fishing alone without co-pilot. Love the remote control.

Had used this on my V-18 Tracker and moved it to my new boat, fiberglass and heavy. It pulls it just a well as it did the Tracker.

You are welcome to try it out on my boat anytime.

UPDATE
    Did upgrade to I-Pilot, it is nice but cost like pulling teeth
    Last edited by redman; 02-15-2011 at 09:14 PM.

I agree with you. I am going to get the i-pilot one and my logic after going back and forth is that I can use my Maxxum as a backup if I ever feel I need it for the Potomac grass. The advantages of the remote and the GPS ability to have memorized trails to follow are just too good to ignore....

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    Have a 80lb Terrova with co-pilot, used many others would not use any other. may upgrade to i-pilot, but keep the Terrova.

I fish live bait often and throw a net, very hard to get that job done when fishing alone without co-pilot. Love the remote control.

Had used this on my V-18 Tracker and moved it to my new boat, fiberglass and heavy. It pulls it just a well as it did the Tracker.

You are welcome to try it out on my boat anytime.
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12