Thread: Lowrance HDS5 Maps

Default Lowrance HDS5 Maps

I am looking to purchase a map for my Lowrance HDS5 fishfinder/GPS combo unit. I only have the base map now. I have read some of the previous posts but didn't know if there was any new information out there or if someone has one of these units and likes the map they are currently using. I am only interested in Lake Anna. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I don't have the HDS, but do have the Humminbird SI. I run the Navionics Platinum chip and have no major complaints with the Anna map. I originally bought it for my Lowrance 520c but switched it to the HB once I bought it.
    2010 VAO Fling Before Spring Overall Winner

2010 LAPR/VAO 150 Series Champion
    Walmart BFL All-American Qualifier

Navionics is the way to go. I have that in my HDS I would get the platinum chip so that you have all the areas that you would possibly fish. They also have new update out for the HDS that has a little to with the mapping/Chip reading.

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

What chip covers the potomac river?

Platnuim i believe but if you PM J.Cash he can tell what he has i know his as the river on it.

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

Navionics Platinum is all I use at the Great Lakes, Potomac, and LKA has provided exact location structure compared to my sonar.

I have the Hot Maps Premium, and it is OK for the price. I was too cheap to go for the Platinum. It has the Potomac, Anna, it even has Lake Orange, but my biggest disappointment, it doesn't have the James.