Thread: 2011 Keitech Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet/Reference Too

Default 2011 Keitech Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet/Reference Too

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing in association with Keitech USA will once again be providing anglers in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic states with the 2011 Keitech USA Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet/Reference Tool. We will be posting the first edition for 2011 to our website(www.hanktimmermann.com) within the month of December. The 2010 spreadsheet listed well over 2000 tournaments. We are confident that we can excede that number and have set a goal for ourselves. Any club or sanctioning body that would like to include their schedule can email me@ waxman18324@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to include them.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank va-outdoors.com and its members for its support over the last several years as the spreadsheet was developed.

Thanks

Hank
    www.hanktimmermann.com
    Keitech Lures
    The Bac Rac

The 2011 Keitech USA Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet (Reference Tool) presented by Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing has been posted on my website (www.hanktimmermann.com). In the first addition of 2011 we have 624 tournaments listed. Also, we have included a worksheet of clubs/sanctioning bodies listed by state with a link to their websites. We will be updating the spreadsheet as information is available or forwarded to us.

I would like to extend my gratitude to all the members of VA-OUTDOORS.com and my sponsors who allow me to publish this.

Hank
    www.hanktimmermann.com
    Keitech Lures
    The Bac Rac

Default 2011 Keitech USA Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing is pleased to announce that we have updated the 2011 Keitech USA Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet (Reference Tool) with 175 more tournaments. In addition to the tournaments our club directory worksheet has had significant growth. We’ve also added a worksheet with some excellent pre-owned (still in the package) tournament proven tackle for sale. Contact information is at the top of each sheet. Visit www.hanktimmermann.com to view the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Hank
    www.hanktimmermann.com
    Keitech Lures
    The Bac Rac

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing is pleased to announce that we've added 200 tournaments to the 2011 Keitech USA Northeast/Mid Atlantic Bass Fsihing Tournament Spreadsheet/Reference Tool. This now brings the total to 1001 tournaments listed. During the next several weeks more tournaments will be added as clubs are finalizing their tournament schedules for 2011. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the proactive clubs and sanctioning bodies who have already sent me their schedules.

Thanks
    Hank
    www.hanktimmermann.com
    Keitech Lures
    The Bac Rac