Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Potomac River Tournament Series

Default New Potomac River Tournament Series

Most people here know who Rodney "Tank" Mosley as being a great local angler and contributor on VA Outdoors. Tank is directing a great new series on the Potomac River, and its got a twist.

Out side of VAO events its tough to find a 100% (PLUS EVEN MORE) payback of entry fee's - something I have to admit I love to see.

Its a team format with an entry fee of $160 which includes big fish and pays out 1-5. There will also be additional prizes.

Events are out of Leesylvania State Park and dates include March 19, May 14, June 25 and August 20th.

Want to learn more send a PM to Tank or post a question in this forum so Tank can get back in touch with you or give him a buzz at 540-429-0278

Thanks Brian. I hope to see some guys from the site come out and represent VAO. I look foward to answering an question that might come up. This is a series of tournaments by fisherman, for fisherman.

Thanks to all,
    Tank Mosley
    540-429-0278

Glad to hear about this Tank. I am interested and will give you a call sometime.
    Rob

Great to hear. Just some food for thought.. On May 14th the weekend series MD div. is going out of smallwood.

Unfortunately, we have two dates that conflict the weekend series. Its all we had to work with. Hopefully it wont hurt us to bad. But if you think about it, if we get enough boats some may make a little more mney that the weekend series pays out. Hope to see you guys come out and fish with us.

Thanks,
    TANK
    540-429-0278

Update. Each tournament we will have a side pot for biggest snakehead. $10 per boat. One of the tournaments we will give away a JB Customs Rod to the snakehead pot winner.

I'm in! About a week to go for the 1st one - the cabin fever is almost cured.

I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty darn good series!
    Plus 100% payback - WOOT!

Tank - Have you and Todd put together a scedule yet and if so can you post it?
    Doug

Name:  Tank Mosely Spotsman Opens.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  203.2 KB

I hope the big girls are hungry on the next tournament!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast