Thread: Browning rifle

Default Browning rifle

I have a Browning (Safari ??) 30-06, wood stock, made in Belgium, with a Bushnell scope. Don't know how to fair price it. There are various manufacturer marks on the metal which I don't know how to translate. I'm getting too old to hunt and am thinking of selling it for $650. Anyone know of good sites to help decide on a reasonable value? It's bolt action, someone called it Mauser but not sure what that means. I really hate to part with it.

I would try gunbroker.com - they may have others like it that could help you determine fair market. Greentops could probably help you with a fair estimate if you told them you were looking for a fair estimate not as if you were selling it to them.

Excuse my ignorance not living near Anna, but where is Greentops?

no prob - green top is a mile from Gander Mountain on Route 1 - almost at the interchange of Route 1 and I295 in Ashland

Default VaGunTrader.com

I deal alot in guns, about the easiest way is go to GunBroker.com find the same gun you have on there that matches the condition of you gun. Then go to VaGunTrader.com , regester on line. Take a pic. of the rifle and place it on line. This web site is that all the people on this site are from Va. If you use gun broker they will charge you fee's for the transaction. The guy's on VaGunTrader will usually make arangements to meet with you. There are no charges to use this site. If you have any questions about this just PM me.